It is a condition of using this site that you accept and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
The Ayifro Directory is part of / owned by MIMDIGITAL, a company registered in Ghana. Registration Business Number: BN268442013.
MiMDigital hold intellectual copyright of The Ayifro Directory. Information taken from the site, including details of listed suppliers, editorial content or images cannot be used or copied without MiMDigital’s express permission as it is protected by copyright.
In no event shall MiMDigital or The Ayifro Directory be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with The Ayifro Directory or your use of or reliance upon the site’s content or any information you obtain by means of The Ayifro Directory whether based on contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, even if we or any of our listed suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. The Ayifro Directory and MiMDigital are in no way affiliated with any of the suppliers listed within this directory, nor are we responsible for their actions. Your statutory rights in relation to any goods or services purchased through The Ayifro Directory are not affected.
Temporary unavailability of all or parts of The Ayifro Directory due to faults or updates is not the responsibility of MiMDigital and The Ayifro Directory. You acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide The Ayifro Directory free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so; that faults may lead to the temporary unavailability of The Ayifro Directory; and that the operation of The Ayifro Directory may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks. We may make changes to The Ayifro Directory at any time.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Ayifro Directory contains hyperlinks to listed supplier websites and others. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and do not endorse nor are responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, service or other materials on or available from third-party sites. You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by us or third parties via The Ayifro Directory and that MiMDigital / The Ayifro Directory will not be in any way held responsible for any transactions between you and third parties.
We make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, in relation to The Ayifro Directory or the content, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Some of the content is supplied to us (directly and indirectly) by third parties and accordingly we can offer no warranty of whatever nature in relation to such content.
Personal Information and Data Protection Act 2012
We will only use your provided personal information to advise you of upcoming events and to send our newsletter. MiMDigital and The Ayifro Directory is governed under the Data Protection Act 2012 and we will not share your personal information with any third parties.
These terms shall be governed by the laws of Ghana and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ghanaian courts. Each of the Clauses of these terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
Submitting Listings: Guidelines
This list provides company guidelines for submitting your listings on to The Ayifro Directory
DO NOT submit your website if:
- Your website is under construction or not working properly. Ensure that all links and pages work accordingly.
- Your website redirects visitors to another website
- Your website is not English and /or does not have an accessible English version
- Your website will interfere with the display of main content on the site
- Your website has been created specifically for search engines or any other such programs
- Your website is identical and has the same content as another website owned by you, but different URL
Websites relating to the following will NOT be submitted:
- Adult websites containing obviously sexual images or links to other specific adult sites
- Websites selling and supplying sex toys only
- Websites advertising, selling or supplying sex-orientated medicines, products or advertisements
- Websites containing any child pornography or materials violating international copyright
- Websites consisting of any propaganda of fraud
- Websites supplying pirated software or links to other websites that supply / sell it or any other illegal products or services
- Websites consisting of any online gambling games
- Websites containing a large number of affiliate links
- Websites created only for displaying Adsense or similar advertisements
- Websites designed using uncomfortable visual designs and colour
We have the right to edit any submission that we receive in order for them to apply with the guidelines set above. Automatic and manual checks are conducted monthly. Should a submission be found not suitable, it will be removed without prior notification.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us.
Modified: 29th January 2019